Radius (Service-Type = Call-Check)

Hello,

I have a small question about how radius modules (RadAuth, RadAliasAuth)
make the difference between RRQ and ARQ features ?

Is it correct to assume that for RRQ uses Service-Type = Login-User and
for ARQ uses Service-Type = Call-Check ?

If so why when I call out I get a "Service-Type = Login-User" instead of
"Service-Type = Call-Check" when I call local (both parties registered
on the same gk) I get one Login-User and one Call-Check instead of two
Call-Check and, the correct one (in my opinion) is when I receive an
outside call and get one Call-Check.

Is it safe to assume that attributes "Calling-Station-Id and
Called-Station-Id" appear only in a request for an ARQ ?

hope I make sense and thanks in advance

Razvan Radu
CORE Technologies
Tel: 021 2420383