RE: multiple definitions linker error when building 2.0.5

I'll admit to not being much on c/c++ (I'm a telephony developer) since the
Makefile is full of STDCFLAGS should I set it to -frepo??

-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Chris
Rankin
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 11:52 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  multiple definitions linker error when
building 2.0.5

 --- Allen Williams <anw@csunv.com> wrote:
> This error has appeared several times over the last
> couple of months, with no apparent resolution.

> It is multiple defines of several templated
> classes:

./obj_linux_x86_r/radauth.o(.bss._ZN9SingletonI7ToolkitE14m_CreationLockE+0x
> 0): multiple definition of
> `Singleton<Toolkit>::m_CreationLock'

Try adding the line:

CFLAGS += -frepo

to the Makefile, and then rebuilding after a "make
clean". This should enable g++'s "template repository"
mode so that template functions are only instantiated
once. (But it will take gnugk longer to link...)

Chris

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
List: Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net