Latest Compile OK, Status Port Restriction.

6 hours ago I downloaded the latest OpenH323 (v1.12.3) and PWLib (v1.5.3)
from the sourceforge.net site (the openh323.org site still points to the
previous version) and the latest GNUgk v2.05cvs and compiled it successfully
on Win98SE with MSIE v6SP1 on MSVC6++. This time the configure.exe of PWLib
and OpenH323 worked fine.

Only how do you "export LARGE_FDSET" in Win32?

I also compiled the OpenPhone v1.9.2 and managed to run ti successfully
after disabling the QuickStart.

Tested Status Port restriction successfully using the following in the INI
file:-

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=explicit | regex
regex=^(200\.143\.222\.(144|15|226))$
127.0.0.1=allow
default=forbid

The above allows a status port entry for the localhost machine (127.0.0.1),
and the machines:-
200.143.222.144
200.143.222.15
200.143.222.226

All others are denied access to the status port.

Is there any way to use regex for the AliasAuth ?
Or any way to just use ALIAS alone without IP for RRQ authorisation?
Anyone successfully used addpasswd.exe on Win98 ?

Regards,
Ap.Muthu