Re: CDR

Hello, Is the text CDR logger commited to CSV yet?

LD

From: Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@onet.pl>
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  CDR
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:49:24 +0200

>Is there a way where I can log cdr directly into text file or mysql db, not
>using status port cause based on my experience, sometimes my cdr collector
>script die and loose important cdr? If it is not implemented, can anyone
>give some pointers on where should I look at?
>I know there is a fail over cdr logging if radius is used (latest cvs). But
>I am not using radius.

Just wait one or two days - text file accounting logger from Thomas is almost
ready and will be commited into cvs today. The logger can be used standalone
so you can use it without radius.

----
Zygmuntowicz Michal

_________________________________________________________________ Download the latest MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.com.my