GNUGK + NAT

I am using GNUGK 2.05 on redhat 8.  I have my gk and
client behind a firewall and I want to be able call
external clients registered to my gk.  The gk keeps
stating that the external endpoint is unegisted
whenever I try to call it.  Even though they both show
up as registered when I check using the status port.

I have already setup proxy in my gatekeeper.ini file.

As I said internal and external clients can register
internal clients can call one another.  but external
clients cannont place or receive calls.

Ozed