[Openh323gk-users] PermanentEndPoint configuration

Hello All,
In base "PermanentEndPoints" are planned for outgoing calls only.
What about incoming calls? Now this is "Unregistered" endpoints.
Why we can not register those points in a config manualy?
Maybe developer will put this feature in gatekeeper?
I think it will solve ALL security problems:
accept call from registered (authomatically or manually in config) points
ONLY.

Just the an request for our developer and coders.
Can anybody look on this problem and help to all of us, please?

I hope GNUGk community support me. :-)

Oleg