From: "Oleg Ustinov" <Oleg.Ustinov@nectis.com>
To: <openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] Password Authentication on Status Port
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:30:34 +0200

Hello,
I've problem with password auth. on the Status port.
The config is follow:

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=explicit | password
#regex=^(192\.168\.1\.[0-9]+)$
127.0.0.1=allow
default=forbid

[Password]
test=NsVZWTgs04E=

But it not works.

(password is 123456 made by addpassword utilite.

In the telnet window I get "GK login:" then password. And after third time
"Access forbidden!".
Point. Out.

What is the problem?
Before I tried Password Auth for clients - was same result.

Best regards,
Oleg