[Openh323gk-users] help please : using h323 as gateway responsible for few h323 clients inside net

Hi ,
in short : can i define the gnugk as a gateway that would be responsible for few terminals inside my net ?
i would like to use the gnugk to solve the following problem :
i have few usb phones in my network that are using a client that's called IP Phone center , from cuphone.com
inside the network they work good.

but if i want to make a call to inside the network from outside , it doesn't work .

the software itself uses a fixed unchangable h323 Gatekeeper , so i can't tell her to work with a gatekeeper .

but since it's a h323 client , if any computer in the net calls it's ip , it arrannges a call.

so i thought about putting a gnugk on the man computer on the network , defining it by some way as a gateway that would be responsible for all the handses in the net (by manuakl config for example) .

is it possible ?
how do i do it ?

Thanks very much ,
Yaniv