[Openh323gk-users] gnugk route

I've a certain scenario I wish to implement, this being several computers routing voice calls to each other. There is one main server [a gatekeeper running gnugk], which interconnects several gateways to the phone network. This server is on the other side of the world and allows for other gatekeepers to connect to it. I would like to get my computer, running the latest stable release of gnugk to be able to connect with it and have my IP phone and netmeeting-like programs be able to use my gateway. My gateway would in turn route all calls to the gatekeeper on the other side of the world and it would then hit the phone networks. I have perused the documetation which is available on the gnugk site but only got the basic logical gist of the matter. I was able to set up my gnugk computer as a gatekeeper which authenticates with the main one far away. I can make calls to the phone network but programs such as netmeeting fail to log in successfully into the gatekeeper i have here. Also, the gatekeeper i have installed is rather 'moody' to say the least, sometimes it opts not to work and others it fuctions perfectly like a charm with no configuration changes, perhaps theres a cache i need to flush? I would like to just know the basic steps of what i need to do, how would this be implemented if the gatekeeper i need to set up has to route all calls to the other. Can someone perhaps tell me the basic steps such as if i need to do a Proxy or PermanentEndpoints?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?