Re: Re[6]: [Openh323gk-users] performance gnugk in proxy mode

Dear everybody,

Can we all make a workgroup like jan suggested a while ago to analyse this
issue in more depth? These discussions are very good and  usefull but are a
vicious circle focussed on the working situation of particular enviroments.
Every individual situation approach can be different but in the end we all
would like to know the scoping of the box for the gnuk when proxied traffic
is used or non proxied traffic is used or a mix from both. Can we make a
plan to test different scenarios in different workloads and differnet
enviroments and different endpoints and different structures in different
configurations.

1. Make a Approach plan and look for memebers who like to participate.
2. Set up a test plan for different scenarios and different Operating
Systems in different configurations..
3. Analyse the outcome.
4. Put it on the gnugk website with some guidelines on HOW to use GNUGK in
the different working environments with exact data.

I offered my developmachine like 4 times now but got not even 1 reaction to
start some testing from nobody. So please shoot also tell me if it is a
stupid idea!!! THIS IS OPEN SOFTWARE!!!!!!!! SO NEED INPUT FROM EVERYBODY to
improve certain issues that are there forever in this list......

Tjapko.