Re: [Openh323gk-users] call fast/slow start configuration.

Hello,

You can't configure anything on GK about Fast/Slow start. It depends on endpoints capacities (faststart
enabled or not).
If you use Faststart, for example, the OLC contained in Setup and Connect messages will be translated.

configure it with GNUGk?I use GNUGK in proxy mode...regards,oleg-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeekWelcome to geek
heaven.http://thinkgeek.com/sf_______________________________________________List: Openh323gk-
users@lists.sourceforge.netArchive: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?
forum_id=8549Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail - http://www.caramail.lycos.fr