[Openh323gk-users] Endpoint registration

Hello there,
I have the problem with Endpoint registration.
I have CISCO AS5350 and put GNUGk as gateway in dial-peer configuration,
but GNUGk not accept any calls from CISCO because it is not registered.
I've configure CISCO as PermanentEndPoint as gateway or terminal. Same
result.
If CISCO register on GNGk as gatekeeper is all right.
But I wish just CISCOO will see GNUGk as gateway...

What I need to do?

ragerds,