Re: [Openh323gk-users] Re: [OpenH323]no m_tokens

Thanks Andrey,

[To Herntz Graham]: You need to either:
A) get latest gnu gk from cvs - this is fixed;
or
B) disable RadAuth authentication, or setup is as optional, something like:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=optional;RRQ,ARQ
SimplePasswordAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ

Then you just add username/password of your child gatekeeper
to the config file ([Password] section). This way all regular endpoint
will be authenticated using RadAuth, and those that cannot send m_tokens
(your child gk) will be authenticated using SimplePasswordAuth.

The best option is A) but if you do not want to bother
with compilation and other things, just use B).

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz