Re: [Openh323gk-users] RADIUS + Child Gatekeepers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Lipscombe" <markl@gasupnow.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 1:55 AM
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] RADIUS + Child Gatekeepers

> The problem I have right now is that I need to have some child
> gatekeepers talking to this gatekeeper.  On the child gatekeeper, I've
> configured the [Endpoint] section like this:

cryptoTokens are not suitable for typical Radius authentication,
Radius requires CHAP-Password, that is carried inside Cisco Access Tokens
(CATs) - an element of array m_tokens. GkClient can send only
cryptoTokens now (using H323AuthSimple class) - in order to work
with radius, it should be extended with CATs (using H323AuthMD5 class).

This has been recently fixed in GK 2.2 by Chih-Wei - you can compare
GkClient.cxx, GkClient.h from 2.2 and 2.0, then prepare approtiate patches
- if they are good, someone will commit them (Chih-Wei probably).

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz