Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk load balancing

Hi,

This is a very simple fix... just about 10-15 lines...
If you manage to convience Michal that this feature is VERY useful, he is the
only gnugk developer who can help you. General implementation approaches were
discussed on the list (see one of Roman Skvirsky posts).
But no one will do it for free... This is a difinitely commercial feature and
such products price start from about 5000 USD for 30 lines...

--
Best regards,
Andrey S Pankov.