[Openh323gk-users] Re: [OpenH323]cisco 5350 service option not available

Guys,

Firstly the proper list to discuss GnuGK issues is:

	openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net

If there is really a compatability problem between GnuGK and
the Cisco AS5350 we would be very interested in fixing it.
'We' being the GnuGK developers.

This isn't going to happen though by logging one sentence
reports to the list.  If you spend some of your time in
putting together a detailed report, including actual logs
showing the context and the failure you may interest some
of us and we may spend some of our time looking into your
problem.  As it is I don't have a clue what you're talking
about.

If you are indeed losing clients because of this problem
one would would think you would be interested in doing so.

	-Vance

Wanspot Inc.
+1 519 240 3684
vances@wanspot.ca