Off-Topic: New Mailing Server [Was: Re: [Openh323gk-users] DirectRoutes]

Hi All,

Aparently, the issue of a non-technical discussion on this list is somewhat off-topic,
and I do agree on the issue - I here by suggest the following:

sending an e-Mail to voip-join@dimitel.com. The idea is the have an un-moderated list
to publish new routes (no prices please, just routes), VoIP termination services and other
related service for the GnuGK/VoIP community. General VoIP technical discussions
are welcome too.

I will be publishing our complete routing destinations list in a couple of days time, once
enough people join the list (no point publishing something no one will read).

Regards,
 Nir Simionovich
 Dimi Telecom

Teodor Georgiev wrote:

Tahir,

believe it or not, we do not care what do you offer. If some of us do - we know how to search for worldwide voip termination services.