[Openh323gk-users] where can i get more ini samples?

Hi,

WOW!, there is lot of configuration to work with, but it gives lot of
options (more that what i expected actually).  But having too many options
it also makes work a little bit more confusing.

I got 2 dynamic-ip adsl linuxes with gk working as a proxy, that eventually
once a month changes ip, and i got a subnet in my place with 32 ip's
(actually 30).  The thing is... how to make a kind of redundancy between the
3 gatekeepers in the way that if one of the dynamic ones changes ip,
gatekeepers dont disconnect? but some times, my main router (an old mmx200
with redhat 9 on it) fails and i have to reboot it (it does not take me more
than 20 minutoes to come back home and restart it manually, and it is not
that often).

I've though about a parent with 2 gk set up as child, but if the parent goes
away, the 2 children will cry and wont see each other.

does anyone had this situation and a sample file where i could get an idea?

Thanks...

-=Raul=-