Re: [Openh323gk-users] Does call bandwith pass by gateway ?

Hi

Please remember one of the reasons to use the Proxy
mode is in a comercial system the callers will not be
able to see the terminating gateways, if you use
Routed the Caller and the Gateway will be directly
connected for the RTP stream once the call is set-up
and the caller could use a IP sniffer and then they
could by-pass the Gatekeeper and make free calls.

John

 --- Jonina <jezrahi@hotmail.com> wrote: > If you use
proxy mode than all RTP will pass through