Re: [Openh323gk-users] Radius update

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:

> > Do the CVS updates also cover:
> > In file included from /usr/include/ptlib/contain.h:222,
> >                  from /usr/include/ptlib.h:139,
> >                  from gk.h:22,
> >                  from gk.cxx:28:
> > /usr/include/ptlib/object.h:585: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `BOOL' with no type
> > /usr/include/ptlib/object.h:585: parse error before `(' token
>
> No, this has nothing to do with Radius or gk itself - your system is probably badly
> configured - maybe you have out of date pwlib or openh323 installed.
> The best way is to uninstall all RPMs or other pwlib and openh323 packages,
> get the latest versions from openh323 website, setup everything and compile gk.

This is from freshly installed pwlib and openh323 source files. Be it I
used the RPM process to build my own clean packages. But I started on a
system without them and build and installed it step by step.

pwlib 1.5.0
openh323 1.12.0

It seems somehow BOOL never get's defined in the header files. But from
reading the sources in the pwlib package I can not figure out why.

I have a full log of the build process of both pwlib and openh323 to trace
the whole process. But I can not figure it out from those.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.