[Openh323gk-users] Best Setup

I want to decide on the scheme of things for the following setup. Can somebody suggest the best stuff :

Pc ---> gnugk ---> gateway ---> PSTN cloud

Calls will be made only in one direction ie. from PC -- to PSTN.

Can somebody suggest the best Authentication and Accounting Method to use.

Whether to go for radius or Mysql authentication. Does radius score any extra points over mysql in this case ?? How good is the radius accounting with gnugk?

I have to integrate this will billing also.

Thanxs

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers