[Openh323gk-users] is this the case?

Hello all,

I have the following setup

PSTN<--->Cisco Gateway<--->Cisco GK<--->GNUGK<--->IP Endpoints

Initially, GNUGK is running in routed mode but the problem is when a
call originated from the PSTN world gets routed to GNUGK but the call
doesn't gets routed to any IP endpoints. GNUGK just gives Normal Drop
on status port.

However, when I turn GNUGK routed mode OFF, call from PSTN gets routed
to IP endpoint and works fine. But, since routed mode is off, some IP
endpoints which is in NATed environment do not work anymore?

Does anybody know why it only work under NON routed mode? My initial
guess is Cisco GK doesn't support routed mode therefore expect gateway
to communicate directly with GNUGK, but since GNUGK is in routed mode,
it sends traffic to Cisco GK and cause normal drop. On the other hand
if GNUGK is in NON routed mode, it sends traffic directly to gateway
which is expected by Cisco GK and Cisco gateway.

Am I right? or there is a different explanation?

thanks

Foong