From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 1:44 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Where is the radius support?

I have not implemented PAP RADIUS authentication,
because I do not know of tokens or cryptoTokens
that carry suitable data for PAP.

CHAP is ok, because H.235 CAT (Cisco Access Tokens) tokens
already contain data well-formed for CHAP attributes.

PAP authentication would require extracting clear-text password
from tokens or cryptoTokens - as far as I know neither
SimpleMD5 not Auth1 H.235 procedures do not allow
to extract the password from their hashed data.