[Openh323gk-users] Bad sound quality

I am using Openphone with audio codec g.729a. My setup is like this

openphone --> Gnugk --> Cisco 5850 gateway --> PSTN

When calling the PSTN line the voice quality at my end is very bad but the PSTN person can hear me properly.

What could be the problem ??

Even on my LAN when i establish call between two openphones, the sound quality at one end is bad while at other end it is very good.

Can somebody help on this ??
Or suggest some other H323 endclient software apart from openphone and ohphone. I am restricted to using open source client and G.729 audio codec only.

Thanks

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers