Re: [Openh323gk-users] Quintum A400/A800 with GnuGK

What else can I say? I am speaking with direct personal experience. We tried various different methods to get Qunitum to fix their problems but they completely ignored our requests. Quintum has no motivation to make their gear inter operate with anything but Cisco.

So we sold off their junk, found Asterisk and have never looked back.

Jeremy McNamara

Vance Shipley wrote:

This is really bad advice. However this is only my opinion.

-Vance