Re: [Openh323gk-users] Write Pdu Fail

Hmmm.....

I've been using Asterisk for a while now, and I suggest that you look into the Asterisk
Debug screen. If you are using JerJer's chan_h323 do 'h.323 debug' in the Asterisk console,
and send me the dump. From what I can understand, I think you are not reaching the alerting
stage of the signalling. But again, I do need some more information in order to diagnose deeper.

Nir S

isamar@isamarmaia.org wrote:

I'm getting this kind of message in my log.

h323.cxx(3085) H245 Write PDU fail: no control channel.

In one side I have AsteriskPBX and in the other side I have
Planet VOIP 400.
I cannot get to make it connect :-((

What does it mean?

Isamar