De: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] En nombre de Steve
Dommett
Enviado el: viernes, 18 de julio de 2003 10:29
Para: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Please explain

Sebastian Nocetti wrote:

>Hi, I can't do that a Permanent EndPoing has two prefixes, for example:
>
>[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
>192.168.0.10=voip-gw-02;78#,60#
>
>But I can only see the first one. 60# is not showed.
>
>Why?

I'm guessing you reloaded the GK config rather than stopping and
restarting it after adding the second prefix.
A reload will not add or remove prefixes from permanent endpoints.  You
must first telnet to the status port and "unregisterIP 192.168.0.10" and

/then/ reload the config for it to take effect.

HTH,
  Steve.

--
Steve Dommett <steve@netrinsic.net>