[Openh323gk-users] Interesting Behavior with Gnugk proxy

I set up the gnugk as a proxy, and while monitoring the network traffic using tcpdump, I noticed that I when I disconnect from a call (using ohphone), the gatekeeper doesn't seem to realize this, and hence, the connection stays open (if the other party doesn't explicitly disconnect as well). Think of calling someone's voice mail, or getting a recording saying that a number didn't go through- you'll get the standard error tones, a loud busy signal, but not an explicit disconnect. In cases like this, it seems like the gatekeeper will keep the connection open far longer than necessary.

Is this normal?

Regards,

Tom