Re: [Openh323gk-users] Called-Station-Id rewritting in Access-Request

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bogdan (Distinct Media)" <bogdan_spam@distinctgroup.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Called-Station-Id rewritting in Access-Request

>I think that is a very usefeul feature.
>Maybe, if you have time, you can write a small howto on how to add new attributes.

Just take a look into radauth.cxx - it is not so difficult. Just add *pdu += new RadiusAttr(...) lines.
If you want to be more flexible and compatible with future radius development, you can write
your own authenticator by deriving from RadAuth/RadAliasAuth class. You have two virtual
functions OnSendPDU and OnReceivedPDU you can override to add/interpret your custom
attributes. Then you are independent on future modifications of radius sources.

>We are interesed mainly in Session-Timeout and Number-Rewriting features ..
>or maybe a generic interface to GnuGK call functions for Radius (just dreaming .. :)

Number rewrite would be fairly simple - just modifying ARQ object according to received
Radius attributes, but... rewriting takes place twice: once for ARQ and then for Setup message.
Since Setup is not authenticated at all, no radius-rewriting will be done...
Anyone has clever idea how to solve it?

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz