[Openh323gk-users] Gatekeeper authentication mecanism

Hello,

I would appreciate any help concerning gnugk authentication mecanism.

Has anybody managed to use MySQLAuth under Debian? I tried recompiling
gnugk with MySQL support, but the only thing I obtain is compiling
errors complaining about mysql++.
Compilation process should use the library contained in libsqlplus-dev
package, am I right?

Ok, that was for the MySQL part. And now, it is SimplePasswordAuth's
turn :)
Does NetMeeting support this? I mean, does it prompt asking for
login/password?
Do "Gatekeeper alias" and "Gatekeeper password" fields in GnomeMeeting
correspond to userid and password when executing addpasswd? Gatekeeper
always sends back RRJ, it's depressing.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Martin

Here is a piece of the ini file: