Re: [Openh323gk-users] Error running GnuGk

Hi,

В сообщении от Четверг 10 Июль 2003 08:31 Julius Stavaris написал:
>     Hi,
>
>   As a root copy mentioned file to one of dirs listed in /etc/ld.so.conf
> (my personal preference is /usr/local/lib ) and run "ldconfig". Files to be
> copied : libh323 linux x86 r.so.1.12
> libpt linux x86 r.so.1.5

Another way (no need to be root!!!) is to do "make optnoshared" to staticaly
link your pwlib & openh323 libraries against gnugk binary. If you already
have obj_linux_x86_r/gnugk, please remove it before relinking.

>   It would be nice to mention things like this in online docs or ReadMe.txt
> in distribution ..

These issues are covered by pwlib & openh323 documentation. e.g.:
4.2. For unix.

1.      If you have not put pwlib it into your home directory (~/pwlib) then
        you will have to defined the environment variable PWLIBDIR to point to
        the correct directory.
        Also make sure you have added the $PWLIBDIR/lib directory to your
        LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable if you intend to use shared
        libraries (the default).

Best regards,
Andrey S Pankov.