[Openh323gk-users] Nated endpoints can't recieve calls in Gnugk2.0.4

All:

Back in gnugk 2.0.3 I could make calls to nated in points but t120 did not work.  Now in 2.0.4 t120 works in proxy mode but I can not dial a nated endpoint. I only have netmeeting endpoints outside my firewall to test with. I can dial from a netmeeting nated end point to anythng on the inside of my firewall.
My configuration is gatekeeper permitted thru firewall to the internet and test endpoints(netmeeting) behind linksys routers at provate residencew on cablemodem and dsl.

Any suggestions???