Re: [Openh323gk-users] Called number can't be seen

Hello

you can use gnugk with mysql auth, and for every record (client) in mysql DB you
have a field "kind" wich can be 1 or 0.This field controlls the registration
process to the gk. You should modify the .ini file for gk to force endpoints to
make a registration request periodically (ex. every hour, every 10 minutes, etc)
and if you set kind=0 for example in DB , in the re-registrating process the
endpoint will get an RRJ (registration reject).

So, with a DB behind it's easy to manage the enpoints. You can make your own
condition for "disconnecting" the endpoints in this way, you can implement a
billing mechanism based on the same DB and automatically disconnect enadpoints
whenever you want.

Catalin