Re: [Openh323gk-users] MakeCall or TransferCall

> is there a planning when the makecall or transfercall functionality
> will be implemented ?  i think this would be very interesting to know
> since i'm experimenting with web-based forwarding

An experimental TransferCall implementation is included in the latest version. It is known to not work with some endpoints (eg. ohphone) and not to work with others.
Also the syntax might change in future releases, but it is there to test..

As far as I know nobody is workinmg on MakeCall.

- Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/