From: openh323gk-developer-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-developer-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Jan Willamowius
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 5:14 PM
To: gkdev; gkusers
Subject: [Openh323gk-developer] Help the GnuGk project: Everybody can!

Hi!

The GnuGk community is steadily growing and so does the demand from
people who need help. Right now I have a little more time, but that
will probably change once I have a new job.
So let's spread the work among more people.

This is your chance to become involved:

Become a
- Performance tester:
  Set up a call generator and produce performance measurements how many
  call GnuGk can handle in direct mode, routed mode and proxy mode.

- Plattform supporter:
  The core developers mostly test on Linux. Make sure GnuGk compiles and
  runs well on your plattform and provide binaries for new releases. Who
  will cover Windows, FreeBSD, MacOS X etc. ?

- Mailinglist moderator:
  Help people on the mailinglists. Answer questions, let them know about
  FAQs and make sure real bug reports and patches get sent into the
  right channels.

- FAQ maintainer:
  Collect the most frequent questions and answers for posting on
  gnugk.org and on the mailinglist.

If you just want to do a little and have a website:
Link to http://www.gnugk.org/ to show your support and let others find
the project.

If you are good doing graphics, create a few buttons or banners for
other to use with their links. I'll put them up for download at
gnugk.org.

Everybody can help!

Regards,
	Jan