Re: [Openh323gk-users] Accounting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dome C." <dome@open.co.th>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] Accounting

> Try to get
> call->GetCallingAddress()
> But it's  NULL
> Guid me please

You are probably trying to get calling address for unregistered endpoint.
In this situation this function will return NULL. You can play with:
    call->GetCallSignalSocketCalling()
then extract IP/port of the remote tcp socket. I would do that like:

    CallSignalSocket* const s = call->GetCallSignalSocketCalling();
    PIPSocket::Address remoteAddr;
    WORD remotePort = 0;
    if( (s != NULL) && s->GetPeerAddress(remoteAddr,remotePort) )
    {
        *pdu += new RadiusAttr(
            RadiusAttr::FramedIpAddress,
            remoteAddr
            );
    }

You can use your own attributes of course.

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz