[Openh323gk-users] Problems executing GNUGK

Hello everybody,
my name is Alex and I'm trying to execute in my SUSE 8.1 the gnugk gatekeeper. The problem that I have is that when I do it I receive the following message:

/usr/sbin/gnugk: Symbol `_ZTV10PUDPSocket' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

/usr/sbin/gnugk: Symbol `_ZTV10PTCPSocket' has different size in shared object,consider re-linking

/usr/sbin/gnugk: Symbol `_ZTV17PIPDatagramSocket' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

/usr/sbin/gnugk: Symbol `_ZTV9PIPSocket' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

Right, here can I see that I have a problem with the size of these symbols, and they're relationated with the sockets (?). So, I'm lost at this moment. Can you help me??
Thanks a lot,