[Openh323gk-users] openh323gk routing between two NAT'd lans

Hi all,

I've had a good read of the posts here, all of which
have been very helpful, however, I would like a bit of
advice as I seem to have run out of ideas....

I have on my lan here, a ip200 voip phone chatting to
the openh323gk which is on my
firewall/router/nat/iptables box. I've configured the
GK such that it will chat out to my friend who has a
similar setup - i.e. phones that I register here are
being registered on his GK. The problem comes though
when we start the call, the call is setup, but the
packet payload of the actual h323 stuff seems to
contain the internal IP addresses for both phones
which are of course private addresses.

I've put a network diagram on line at
http://pjm.dyndns.org/voip.jpg or
http://pjm.uhf-satcom.com/voip.jpg

I'd really appreciate a pointer as to what to do next
in order to get our phones chatting....

regards,

Paul.
http://www.frars.org.uk