Re: [Openh323gk-users] Re: GNUGK to Cisco GK

I have a voip network of cisco gateways managed by two gnugk gatekeepers, which route international calls to a cisco directory gatekeeper that redirects me to gatekeepers for the required destination.

The only configuration for this was adding a neighbor in RasSrv::Neighbors for the directory gatekeeper, with the 00 prefix.

Please provide your cisco gatekeeper configuration, and a full dial string that will reach your mobile for example, and i will place a call through it, _if_ the gateway that will hold that number is also accesible from my side (as the cisco gatekeeper will just tell me its ip and ask me to speak directly to it).

Jonathan Gauntt wrote:
I think you are all smoking crack claiming that GNU GK can connect to a
Cisco GK.  No one claiming they can do it has been able to supply a
sample config file.

In fact, I will send the first person that can connect to one of my
Cisco GK's and place a call through it, and that I can verify their
config file and the call, $100 US Dollars.

My GK responds to 101# + CC + #.  Email me with IP info.  Codec is
G729r8.

Jonathan Gauntt

Message: 6