[Openh323gk-users] Help for getting default ip when start gnugk

Hi,all

I can't get my ADSL dynamic dial-up ip as my default ip when start gnugk.

Public gk(Internet)

------
gnugk( ADSL dynamic ip/192.168.0.1)

voicegateway

Usually, I get 127.0.0.1 as default ip for gnugk after  dial up via ADSL though received a real ip address(61.144.*.*), sometimes default ip would change to lan ip:192.168.0.1.
All these two "fault" ip can't let me into a third-party public gk. My silly solution after some practice:
I must disconnect ADSL and shutdown gnugk; then start gnugk, and shutdown gnugk again; at last redial ADSL to get another real ip and also restart gnugk. So the default ip for gnugk will most likely change to ADSL dynamic real ip and register public gk successfully. I believe, all I made is just adjusting the routertable.

Please kindly explain the problem and give a easy solution that each time I dial up and start gnguk, I just ONLY get the public real ip as default ip. Or anything should amend in the gnugk source code of the related parts to achieve this goal?

Thanks great!

Óµ±§ÀËÂþ£¬³¢ÊÔ¼¤Ç飬¼ÓÈë¿¡ÄÐÃÀÅ®µÄ¼¤Çé½»ÓÑÀÖÔ°
http://y.21cn.com
È«Çò»ªÓïÁåÉùÁ÷Ðаñ
http://sms.21cn.com/ring
¹ºÂòÓÊÏ䣬¶ÌÐÅ¡¢ÓÎÏ·¡¢¿í´øµçÓ°Ãâ·ÑÏí