[Openh323gk-users] [Help] Paper for GnuGK

Hi all,

I'm preparing a paper for the GnuGK to be published on
International Conference on Open Source(ICOS) 2003 in Taiwan on July.
I'd like to ask for successful usages of the GnuGK,
especially for commercial applications.
Your successful stories would definitely affect the paper
and the long-term development of the GnuGK project.
I eagerly expect your positive feadback.

Please send your story to the mailing list
if you'd like to publish your story.
Or, send mail to me directly if you do not like
the story be public.
Thank you very much!

For more details about ICOS 2003, see

http://twopensource.org/icos03/en/index.html