Re: [Openh323gk-users] NAT problem still not solved!

When you view the gk status, do you see both NM parties registered
correctly?

Also, you might have to start your GK with -ttt and examine the logs to
see what exactly is going on.  It should work with the simplified ini
below.  Your setup should be even easier than mine because, although
similar, you mentioned that you don't have any firewalling installed on
your NATs like I do.

I'm running out of ideas.