[Openh323gk-users] Re:Re: NAT problem

Gatekeeper: gnugk 2.0.3 install on a FreeBSD 5.0 with
public IP with no firewall or NAT.

Private Network A: FreeBSD 5.0 with Default FreeBSD's
PPPOE and NAT option turn on. Firewall was not
installed. Netmeeting and IP phone behined NAT
Private Network B: As Above

The error message was "The other parties did not
accept call" instead the message that I said
earlier.(Sorry)

And the ini file listed below

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=VW
Home=81.X.X.X
[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

*** I did try proxy as well ***
#[Proxy]
#Enable=1
#InternalNetwork=10.1.1.0/24
#T120PortRange=40000-40999
#RTPPortRange=50000-59999
#ProxyForNAT=1
#ProxyForSameNAT=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#

Thanks in advance

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 08:46, george lam wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have install gnugk 2.0.3 on my LAN is working
great
> with Netmeeting and IP phones.
> But I hit the problem when I move the gnugk linux
box
> to the public(with public IP address).
> I try to use netmeeting/ip phone behind NAT and call
> to another netmeeting/ip phone that behind another
NAT
> network, it just reply  "the person you call is not
> register with the gatekeeper. But I am sure they all
> are logon to the gatekeeper(debug mode listed all
the