[Openh323gk-users] RRQ of a child to a parent

Hello,

I'm testing GnuGK witch works well in a config parent-child but I want to
transfer all the RRQ of the child to the parent in order to have only one
gatekeeper with te RRQ rules. It is possible or not ?

I have other problems using Netmeeting as an endpoint :
- the 'waiting for an answer' is very long to disappear an in some case it
don't work.
- T.120 dont't work to.

I'm using version 2.0.3 of GnuGK (child running on windows and parent on BSD

Hugues PERRET