Re: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Where is the radius support?

>Excuse me I have not read the list for some weeks...
>Which "string properties"?

Just adding 'properties' member variable of type PStringToString
to CallRec class. Then developers could store additional call
information they need inside this dictionary - without need
of modifying RasTbl.cxx each time.

Let's take an example - I would like to do call accounting.
I need RADIUS 'Acct-Session-Id' generated for each call.
Moreover - I need this value to be generated on call setup
and preserved to the call end (rather obvious;). If I had
string properties I could write somethin like:

  callptr call = CallTable::Instance()->FindCallBy...(...);
  call->SetProperty("Acct-Sesstion-Id",mysessionid);

and then in some other place:

  storedSessionId = call->GetProperty("Acct-Session-Id");

Without properies I would need to add new member fields
to CallRec everytime I need to store additional information.

After some time (release cycle) I could decide that some
"string properties" are very useful and should be moved
to member fields in order to improve performace/reduce
memory overhead.

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz