Re: [Openh323gk-users] Where is the radius support?

radius_2.0_patch.tgz is neither compatible with 2.0.3 gk
(it used to work with 2.0.1 version I think, but someone
else has to confirm) nor maintained for a long time.

Accounting is not a small change - it is almost ready.
But I need acceptance from other developers to integrate
it into cvs, because it modifies some other parts of gnu gk.

I posted recently my idea to add "string properies" to CallRec,
but no one replied.

If someone would like to review the patch with generic accounting
modules support (without radius module) - it should be ready by
Thursday - I can send it then to developers who are interested
in sharing their opinions on the patch.