createFont method of java.awt.Font class in GNU Classpath library‏

Hi,
I built the GNU Classpath library (classpath-0.98).
Now I'd like to create a font using createFont method of java.awt.Font class providing InputStream stream. It returns null value.
Looking at a source code of XToolkit.java, I can see that its createFont method returns null.
Is any way I can use to create a font using createFont method of java.awt.Font?

Regards
P.S. Sorry if this mail address is wrong for my question.