Re: inetlib is moving

----- Original Message -----
> Andrew wrote:
> > Any plans to also move to git like Classpath itself?
>
> We are actually moving to Subversion as I am very familiar with that
> and it is also preferred by my only other active developer. But I'm
> open to git at some point in the future if there is interest in doing
> so.
> --
> Chris Burdess

Whatever works best for you.

I was just confused when I saw the pushes the other day and thought someone
was pushing to Classpath's old CVS for a moment... :/
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07