classpath and cacerts

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get a email application working with Jamvm, running on Ubuntu.

I am running into ssl errors when I try to connect to Gmail server.

Looking at the web, this person, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2007-11/msg00004.html, had similar error and he was told that cacerts  would have to be imported for his system via the import-cacerts.sh script.  I have found this script in the classpath source archive that I downloaded.

I tried running this script with the command: sh import-cacerts.sh

But I get this error: import-cacerts.sh: 3: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

How do I import this cacerts correctly?

Forgive me – I am new to this!

Thanks!

Regards