Re: classpath configure update?

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 09:50 +0100, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> I recently pushed a commit to gcc head and gcc-4.6 to fix the detection
> of FreeBSD-10.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2011-11/msg00886.html
>
> Now I see that I need to do that for libjava/classpath/configure too.
>
> My question, how do I do that? Means, can I simply commit the fix to the
> gcc/libjava/classpath and don't care about upstream classpath?
> Or how do I proceed?

Upstream classpath doesn't check in generated files like configure, so
if it is just the generated files, then nothing has to be done. If you
have a patch against configure.ac then please just post it to
java-patches@xxxxxxxxxxx and/or classpath-patches@xxxxxxx and we take it
from there. For changes that only apply to libjava/gcj there is a
libjava/classpath/ChangeLog.gcj to track those.

Thanks,

Mark